Moda Stainless Steel Tea Kettle with removable Tea Herb Infuser
🚚 Item typically arrives in 2 - 5 business days
- 18/10 STAINLESS STEEL: This Beautiful Tea Kettle is made with 18/10 Food Grade Stainless Steel, the highest quality there is. Feel confident that Hutch Kitchen products are durable and reliable.
- LARGE CAPACITY: The Moda Kettle holds 1.3 Quarts (1.2 Litres) of water. That's plenty of room to make tea or coffee for you and your guests!
- PERFECT FOR TEA: Our Moda Stainless Steel Kettle comes with a removable stainless steel infuser that can hold your tea herb.
- WORKS ON ALL COOKTOPS: Our Moda Stainless Steel Kettle works on all types of cooktops, including induction!
- HUTCH® WARRANTY: All Hutch Kitchen Products are backed by a 10-year direct manufacturer warranty. If an issue ever arises with your Hutch Kitchen product, call us or send us an email and we’ll make it right – No hassle.
Designed to save you time in the kitchen, Hutch's exclusive polished stainless kettle does double duty, serving as both a coffee kettle and a tea pot. The sleek and cool handle helps to easily make the best coffee or tea, and the generous pot size holds multiple cups of your delicious beverage. With elegance and functionality in mind, the Moda Kettle makes brewing effortless while keeping up with the latest trend in coffee culture!
1L (1.05 Qt)
Diameter: 13.5cm (5.3 in)
14 0003 8180
To receive your package between and
Great looking and sturdy.....only complaint is that if you don't get to it as soon as it starts to boil the water evaporates very quickly as there is no lid to the spout so it would boil dry very fast if you aren't careful. Also there is no warning whistle so I set the range timer every time that I use it. I have an induction stovetop so it only takes a few minutes to boil anyway so I keep an eye on it. Also the super shiny surface tends to show every little mark but just needs a light polish to look great
Pretty good so far. Compact, no whistle and stainless steel: 3 things I wanted. Nice design too. The handle gets warm, not hot. Haven’t used the basket for tea yet.