Collapsible Silicone Mixing Bowl (Rouge)
- PREMIUM BUILD: Our silicon mixing bowls are made with a heat-resistant, durable silicon and have 18/10 stainless steel caps. Feel confident in the quality and durability of Hutch Kitchen products.
- SPACE SAVING: Our silicon mixing bowls fold away after use for space saving, so you don't have to worry about them taking up too much room. They hlso have convenient hanging loops.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Our silicon collapsible bowls are safe to put in the dishwasher, and you can keep them folded when you do!
- SIZE AND COLOURS: Our silicon mixing bowls comes in two sizes: 8" and 9.5". They also come in red or black.
- HUTCH WARRANTY: All Hutch Kitchen Products are backed by a 10-year direct manufacturer warranty. If an issue ever arises with your Hutch Kitchen product, call us or send us an email and we’ll make it right – No hassle.
These versatile bowls are perfect for the space-conscious cook who appreciates innovative design and style. Made with heat-resistant silicone and featuring stainless steel rim and handles, each bowl can hold salads, pasta and is great for preparing and serving salads, pasta and desserts. Folds to only 4 cm (1.5 in) high for convenient storage.
- Freezer and Dishwasher Safe
- Also available in Noir (black). ORDER HERE
- Complements our Collapsible Colanders
20 cm (7.8 in)
24 cm (9.4 in)
20 cm (7.8 in) Rouge(Red), 24 cm (9.4 in) Rouge(Red)
17 0007 8180
To receive your package between and
This colander is AMAZING! I enjoy how modern it looks. It is wide enough to fit across my sink both length/width. My sink is a two sided sink and the middle is lower than the edges so it fits better length wise. Anything that comes out of boiling water has not melted/burned the product at all. It also stays in place better than I thought it would. I hate draining anything in my sink as the water seems to always fill up, so I have to hold the colander as to not let the food touch the "sink water." This product completely solved that issue. It is also nice that you can leave it over the sink and still put dishes underneath. If you are on the fence about this colander. Buy it. You will NOT regret it one bit.